Digital Graphic - Inhouse (m/f/d)
Permanent, Full-time in Hamburg
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR is a fast-growing PropTech company that aims to help people become homeowners! We focus on a customer-friendly and innovative model for the private real estate sector.
This is your new job
- Independent conception and responsibility for graphic design, taking into account corporate designs and current designs, including final artwork and print management
- Continuation and constant further development of the already existing CIs as well as strategic consulting of internal colleagues in corporate design projects or new positioning of our brands
- From new creations to simple language adaptations for print advertising materials such as brochures and flyers, advertisements, newsletters, mailings, online advertising materials and outdoor advertising, among others
- Creation of designs, image retouching and illustrations for print and online marketing
- Design and implementation of animations and GIFs are desirable
- Communication and coordination with our marketing managers, printers, service providers and agencies
- Taking responsibility for the projects of our group of companies
- A degree/training in graphic design, art direction, media design, communication design, or similar field
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Creative, motivated and responsible
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud and MS Office applications
- Ideas and enjoyment of design tasks
- Independent and structured work, flexibility and teamwork are just as self-evident as reliability and accuracy
- Operational excellence – work to build first class operational excellence. Work closely with Technology Development to maximize automation of processes and intelligence use of data resources. Ensure consistent application of operating standards and processes with focus on efficiencies
- Be willing to get your hands dirty and do what it takes to get business partnerships engaged and operating, including spending a significant amount in the field
- Growth – Drive growth capability through operational excellence in daily work driven to a determined maximum capacity
- Work closely with the Product Team to share market insights, continuously improve product structure and marketing and to build and execute the growth plan
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What we offer
- Be a material contributor to a business that is tackling a prevailing socio-economic challenge in Germany
- Working with a top-class team from the executive and throughout the organization
- Joining an exciting opportunity that is at the start of a huge phase of growth
- Significant scope for building the team and influence the strategic direction of the company
- Fast decision-making processes and room for maneuver to tackle and work on topics independently
- Market competitive compensation
You burn for shaping OWNR`s success?
Then we are very much looking forward to getting to know you. Apply today via our application portal. If you have any questions, please send an email to Juliane.
Our clients find their own dream home that they would like to buy but cannot currently afford or don‘t want to yet - for whatever reason. OWNR buys it, renovates it to a good standard and the client can live in it, with the option to buy it at a fixed price at a time of their choosing. The client gets access to properties that are for sale only (no more substandard rental properties!) and can try them out without risk and with full flexibility before deciding to buy. OWNR is a professional, expert partner for clients on their journey to home ownership and offers its services on a state-of-the-art technology platform.