Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent, Full-time in Hamburg
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR brings more people into home ownership. With housing leasing we offer a real alternative to renting or buying. We enable our customers to move into their dream property today and purchase it at a later date.
Through a disruptive business model, OWNR will revolutionize the way to own a home. To achieve this, we are looking for motivated and smart people who are interested in solving challenges that we do not all know today. We offer the unique opportunity to establish a completely new market and to align the company with renowned and experienced colleagues to customer satisfaction, growth and profitability.
We are now looking to hire you to plan, build and execute our (mostly digital) marketing campaigns in the cities that we are rolling out. With at least 5 years' experience in hands-on digital campaigning (performance based, paid & social, local rollouts), and strong analytical skills for database driven marketing, you have taken the first step.
As we have a highly scalable platform model, part of your role will also be to set up an integrated campaign management and other online marketing tools. Therefore, an agency background or steering of agencies in your former job is a plus.
This is your new job
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies - Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, at least 5 years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels (A/B and multivariate experiments), combined with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas, Adwords)
- Operational excellence – work to build first class operational excellence. Work closely with Technology Development to maximize automation of processes and intelligence use of data resources. Ensure consistent application of operating standards and processes with focus on efficiencies
- Be willing to get your hands dirty and do what it takes to get business partnerships engaged and operating, including spending a significant amount in the field
- Growth – Drive growth capability through operational excellence in daily work driven to a determined maximum capacity
- Work closely with the Product Team to share market insights, continuously improve product structure and marketing and to build and execute the growth plan
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What we offer
- Be a material contributor to a business that is tackling a prevailing socio-economic challenge in Germany
- Working with a top-class team from the executive and throughout the organization
- Joining an exciting opportunity that is at the start of a huge phase of growth
- Significant scope for building the team and influence the strategic direction of the company
- Fast decision-making processes and room for maneuver to tackle and work on topics independently
- Market competitive compensation
You burn for shaping OWNR`s success?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!