Permanent, Full-time in Hamburg oder remote
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR brings more people into home ownership. With housing leasing we offer a real alternative to renting or buying. We enable our customers to move into their dream property today and purchase it at a later date.
Through a disruptive business model, OWNR will revolutionize the way to own a home. To achieve this, we are looking for motivated and smart people who are interested in solving challenges that we do not all know today. We offer the unique opportunity to establish a completely new market and to align the company with renowned and experienced colleagues to customer satisfaction, growth and profitability.
This is your new job
- Your daily business is the development of our digital platform
- You constantly design and improve the architecture and code basis of the overall system
- You ensure the functionality of the system and participate in the deployment and monitoring of your own applications
- You integrate third-party services to fill the OWNR data pool
- You advise your colleagues and help them with your know-how
- The guidance of external partners (partly from abroad) is one of your tasks
- You are responsible for the implementation of the agreed functions and the selection of relevant tools
- You have relevant work experience or a university degree
- You have applied your skills in real life and would like to develop yourself with us
- You are curious by nature and would like to design the IT landscape with us
- You have worked with agile methods (Scrum / Kanban) or you are eager learning them with us
- You enjoy working in a team
- Communication in English is not a problem for you
What we offer
- Various technologies like e.g. Node.js, Java, Serverless (Framework) with AWS Lambda, Docker, ReactJS, AWS Cloud (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, Aurora, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis, Cloudfront, Cloudformation, etc.), CI / CD with git / Bitbucket
- Active support in getting to know new technologies and tuning existing skills
- Responsibility for exciting tasks in a fast-growing start-up company
- Fast decision-making processes and room for manoeuvre to tackle and work on topics independently
- An open-ended contract, flexible working hours, part-time and home office option
- A great team looking forward to welcoming you
You burn for shaping OWNR`s success?
Then we are very excited to meet you. Apply today via our application portal. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.