Permanent, Full-time in Hamburg
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR is one of the fastest growing Property-as-a-Service companies. OWNR Deutschland AG is a subsidiary of OWNR Technologies Inc., based in San Francisco, and is developing the German market from Hamburg.
We have no less plans than to revolutionise the way to the dream property and are looking for motivated and clever minds who want to solve challenges that we do not yet know today. We offer the unique opportunity to establish a completely new market and to align the company with renowned and experienced colleagues to customer satisfaction, growth and profitability.
This is your new job
- Participation in the implementation of various book-to-report processes and the development of a revealing controlling system
- Supporting the development of an information-based asset management for a rapidly growing real estate portfolio
- Coordination and process management for the preparation of the annual accounts of all national and international OWNR companies
- Interface to with our service providers for accounting and corporate services in Hamburg, Luxembourg, New York and London
- Preparation and control of the current external accounting as well as handling the related payment transactions
- Coordination of cash management and preparation of regular cash reports
- Implementation of transfer pricing guidelines including ongoing documentation and operational control
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling, accounting, finance or a comparable education
- You have relevant professional experience in controlling and/or accounting, ideally with a real estate background
- You are characterized by an independent way of working, you think across departments and see your challenge in a dynamic environment
- You have an eye for optimization possibilities of accounting and financial processes
- Your business fluent written and spoken German and English skills complete your profile