Property Manager (m/w/d)
Permanent, Full-time in Hamburg
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR brings more people into property. With real estate leasing, we offer a real alternative to renting or buying and enable the acquisition of the desired property in the long run.
This is your new job
You set up real estate management at OWNR. Your goal is to use process standards, digital tools and automation to scale the value-oriented administration and management of our decentralized portfolio of individual properties.
- Building up real estate management for our constantly growing portfolio
- You are the central contact for all questions in the use phase of the real estate and implement the processes around the commercial and technical property management in the greater Hamburg area
- Budget and economic planning incl. ongoing control
- Support of leasing relationships: Review of rental payments, determination of the apportionability of operating costs, preparation and review of ancillary cost statements, transfer of real estate, etc.
- Monitoring of the technical condition: Management of maintenance, repair and modernisation measures
- You build up and expand our partner network for real estate management and are the contact person for our partners.
- Selection and management of external service providers and cooperation partners
- Negotiation and review of maintenance and service contracts
- Handling of defects and damage claims
- Compliance with and monitoring of quality requirements and quality assurance
- You coordinate the management of the residential property owners' associations of our properties and take part in meetings of the owners
- You will work closely with your colleagues from other divisions to find and implement the most suitable solutions, e.g. product development, real estate acquisition, finance, technology/business intelligence.
- You enjoy building a team that is aligned with and implements the company's vision and goals.
- Completed training in the real estate sector, completed studies in real estate management or business administration or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the real estate business, e.g. in a property management or real estate management within a company
- Good overview of the market, extensive personal network
- If you already have experience in the conception and/or implementation of standardization and processes, this is a plus.
- Organizational skills and fun in coordinating complex processes
- Confident appearance, self-reliant way of working, negotiation and communication skills
- High service and customer orientation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Driving licence class B, a vehicle is provided
You can expect a challenging and varied job with plenty of creative scope for your own ideas and the opportunity to play an active role in setting up one of the most innovative companies in the real estate industry.