Real Estate Business Development Manager B2B (m/w/d)
Permanent, Full-time in Hamburg
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR brings more people into home ownership. With hosuing leasing we offer a real alternative to renting or buying. We enable our customers to move into their dream property today and purchase it at a later date.
At OWNR you are part of a motivated, international team in one of the most innovative start-ups in the real estate industry. In Business Development, you will be in charge of our B2B partners, who are our customers' first point of contact when looking for real estate and thus form an important sales channel for OWNR.
This is your new job
- You are the contact person at OWNR for brokers, property developers and project developers.
- You develop and optimize a suitable sales strategy: You make the OWNR leasing model known in the real estate industry.
- You will cultivate and deepen relationships with existing contacts and accompany new partners through the onboarding process, both by telephone and on-site.
- For customer contacts made via the broker, you receive all relevant data and hand the case over to Customer Support. You are the interface between broker and customer support.
- Together with the team you further develop the existing processes, especially in our CRM, and thus advance digitization and automation.
- You will work closely with your colleagues from other areas of the company, e.g. product development, real estate acquisition, finance, technology/business intelligence.
- Completed commercial training or a degree in economics or communication sciences.
- You have professional experience in sales and B2B management, ideally you know the real estate industry and have already built up a network.
- You have a confident appearance paired with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You keep running with potential partner, it motivates you to bring an innovative product that needs explanation closer to your counterpart.
- You are structured and ideally have experience with CRM software, Salesforce is a plus.
- You are disciplined and enjoy working in a goal-oriented team.
What we offer
- Responsibility for exciting tasks in a fast-growing start-up company
- Fast decision-making processes and room for manoeuvre to tackle and work on topics independently
- We are family-friendly and offer both full-time and part-time jobs with flexible working hours.
- Attractive workplace in the city with fresh fruits and drinks