Intern, in Hamburg
Be a part of OWNR!
OWNR is a very fast growing property-as-a-service company and with its business model of private leasing for residential property unique worldwide: OWNR expands the market for people who have not yet found their dream property. For this purpose, OWNR Deutschland AG, a subsidiary of OWNR Technologies Inc. based in San Francisco, is developing the German market from Hamburg.
We are looking for clever and motivated minds, who support us in advancing and constantly improving the OWNR idea.
We offer the unique opportunity to establish a completely new market and to focus the company with renowned and experienced colleagues on customer satisfaction, growth and profitability.
This is your new job
You will support operational project management in the planning, implementation and coordination of projects:
- You support in setting up and managing the project structure
- You help us to set up communication and reporting
- You will be involved in project scheduling, controlling, monitoring and reporting
- You will be responsible for the preparation and coordination of project deadlines and committees
- You support resource and capacity management
- You organize and participate in project completion dates
- You are currently studying information technology or business administration and are looking for a long-term student trainee position
- You are interested in project management, the real estate industry and have an enthusiasm for digital business modelsIdeally, you have gained initial practical experience through training, internships or working student activities
- Your working method is characterized by efficiency, flexibility, initiative and organizational skills
- You are enthusiastic about digital business models and information technology
- You have very good knowledge of German and English
- Very good MS-Office knowledge as well as methodological competence or knowledge are an advantage
You can expect a challenging and varied job with a lot of scope for your own ideas and the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of OWNR Deutschland AG.