Sell your property to OWNR
Stress-free, fast and free of charge.
How does it work?
We are always looking for good properties for our customers. As professional buyers we can move quickly to assess your property and find the right fit to one of our leasees. So we bring people into their new home and bring relief to sellers like you in a quick and transparent process!To the Form
"OWNR arranged viewing appointments exclusively for suitable interested parties and saved us a lot of effort."
Sell your property in four steps
Simply send us the information about your property via the form.
You have already commissioned a broker? Tell him about us, because he can also benefit from our concept.
We coordinate viewing appointments with potential customers and, if desired, conduct them with or without you.
As soon as we have found a suitable customer, we buy your property - financing with prompt payment guaranteed.
Who buys the property?
The properties are purchased directly by OWNR, for the seller it is a normal sales process. We already have existing financing and sufficient equity for a quick closing.
I found my dream home. How long will it take until I can move in?
The duration of the purchase process and the renovation depends on various factors. Therefore, it is not possible to make a general statement about the time it will take to move in. The most important factor is the availability of the property. If the current owner is still looking for a new home, the process may be delayed.
We will clarify factors that influence your move-in date with the agent and owner before you sign the contract. The latest possible move-in date is specified in the leasing contract, so you can plan accordingly.
In the case of a vacant property, we plan approx. two to three months until you move in. This is based on experience. We will discuss these details with you personally in relation to your property.
What purchasing criteria does OWNR use to evaluate and buy properties?
OWNR wants to bring more people into home ownership. Since the condition of the property plays a decisive role for many customers in their subsequent purchase decision, OWNR has developed specific purchasing criteria and a transparent valuation process. In addition to a data-based, real-time valuation, OWNR also carries out a valuation by an external real estate expert immediately before the purchase. The final valuation of the property is carried out by OWNR on this basis. This procedure enables the detection and minimization of risks, but invariably means we have to reject lower quality properties - also in your interest.
The following the OWNR purchase criteria are listed:
- Properties in the priced between €200,000 and €1,200,000.
- The property must be freely available to you, rented properties (also called capital investment or apartment building) are not eligible.
- No properties can be acquired through a foreclosure auction.
- Currently OWNR focuses on real estate in the metropolitan regions of Hamburg and Berlin. So, this is where you can currently search for your new dream home with OWNR.
- Properties requiring significant refurbishment work or material construction will be excluded. Minor repair or renovation work will be checked and carried out on a case-by-case basis.
- New buildings with first-time occupancy, can only be considered shortly before completion, i.e. when the expected handover date is fixed.